RYAN CHILCOTE, DIRECTOR AT BCR Music School
* Audition preparation: Audition Preparation is available for classical guitar and other genres. Ryan will help you to join his many successful auditioning students for positions in music programs such as Berklee College, Duquesne University, Guitar Institute of Technology (GIT), Lebanon Valley College, Millersville University, York College of Pennsylvania, Bloomsburg University, Messiah College, Pennsylvania Leadership Charter School (PALCS) and many others.
* Ryan is available as a session guitarist for select genres.
* He is well-versed in song-writing and recording software usage and can provide assistance and mentoring.
* He can provide expert orchestral midi-mockup for your film or band project.
Ryan’s education and background includes:
* Full Classical Guitar and Theory at York College.
* Writing for Full Orchestra and MIDI Mock-up for film/gaming at Berklee
* Private advanced instruction from ASCAP award-winning Dr. Robert Lau for Writing for Full Orchestra. This study requires a deep knowledge not just of guitar but of the place of single instruments in a full production.
* Associates Degree in Music Business
* Ryan is the founder of the Recording project, Forever Mourning, which has received global critical acclaim, successful sales, and airtime on Sirius Radio’s Metal Channel.
* Played in a variety of metal bands: Divine Misery (ex Threnody, Esoteric), Doomsday Conspiracy, Anhedonia.
* Designed, programmed, and implemented a one-of-a-kind system to enable the expediting of orchestral MIDI mock-ups with convincing realism.
* Over 30 years of experience playing, studying and teaching guitar. He has taught at BCR since 1998, and has been a guitar instructor at Harrisburg Area Community College for more than 15 years, and taught over 1000 students.
Cost of Lessons: $25 / half hour private lesson or $50 / hour private lesson
Hours of Lessons
Mon: 3:00 - 9:00pm
Tue: 3:00 - 9:00pm
Wed: 3:00 - 9:00pm
Thu: 3:00 - 9:00pm
Fri: 2:00 - 8:00pm