The Flatiron Fuzz is a classic op-amp powered fuzz/distortion. With its late ‘70s style circuit and symmetrical hard clipping, it’s EHX’s take on the RAT2™ pedal, only we think it’s better. This pedal is extremely versatile. At lower drive settings it remains fairly clean and adds a pleasing mild distortion. As the drive is turned up it transports you to a world of arena rock and produces spectacular, thick, meaty tones.
The stellar sound of the Flatiron Fuzz is a result of its classic, late ‘70s style circuitry and the fact that it delivers symmetrical hard clipping. As a point of reference, you might refer to the old Rat pedal, but we think you’ll prefer the Flatiron.
The Flatiron Fuzz features three controls: Volume, Drive and Filter. Volume sets the output level while Drive adjusts the amount of sustain and distortion. The unique Filter control is actually a low pass filter with a movable cut-off frequency. This is especially cool because it lets you dial in just the right amount of high-end... from dark to raunchy.Quick Specs:
- Classic op-amp powered fuzz/distortion
- Delivers symmetrical hard clipping
- As you turn down your guitar volume, it cleans up, but not all the way
- Unique Filter control
- Compact, pedalboard friendly design
- Features True Bypass for maximum signal path integrity in bypass mode
- 9-Volt battery included, also accepts optional EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply
- Current Draw: 5mA @ 9VDC
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75(w) x 4.5(l) x 2(h)
- Dimensions in mm: 70(w) x 115(l) x 51(h)
This product qualifies for FREE SHIPPING! The unit shown in the photos is of the actual unit offered for sale! We'll double-inspect, professionally pack with care, and ship this instrument within 1 business day, and most cases, the same day if the order is placed by 3pm EST.