The Godin 5th Avenue Uptown Custom is prime example of why Godin guitars have become a mainstay in the world of working musicians. The unique design and specification choices make Godin a brand with its own signature look, feel and tone.
The 5th Avenue Uptown Custom is no exception with a host of cool features built into the tone woods, electronics and pickups. The Canadian Wild Cherry top, back and sides set this instrument off with a classic look that sounds clear and transparent, leaving the nuances to the player and choice of amplifier. The Seymour Duncan '59 Humbucker in the bridge position pairs nicely with the Godin P90 neck pickup. The Bigsby Vibrato rounds out the package giving this 5th Avenue model a chance at nailing many different genres.
Other features include: Silver Leaf maple neck, 16" radius - Richlite Fretboard, Tune-o-matic bridge with roller saddles, 24.8" scale length, and Graphtech TUSQ nut.
BCR Music & Sound is an authorized Godin Dealer, and this instrument is sold with all applicable warranties upon purchase.
The photos within this listing are of the actual instrument you'll receive with your order. We do NOT use stock photos. We photograph every guitar, every time.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Hollowbody
- Body Shape: 5th Avenue Uptown
- Body Material: Canadian Wild Cherry
- Top Material: Canadian Wild Cherry
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Havana Brown
- Neck Material: Silver Leaf Maple
- Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 21
- Scale Length: 24.84"
- Nut Width: 1.72"
- Nut Material: GraphTech Tusq
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Tune-O-Matic with Bigsby
- Tuners: 18:1 Bass side, 26:1 Treble side
- Neck Pickup: Godin Kingpin P90 Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 SH-1b Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings D'Addario Nickel Wound, .011-.049
- Country of Origin: Canada
This instrument qualifies for free shipping! We'll double-inspect, professionally pack with care, and ship this item within 1 business day, and most cases, the same day if the order is placed by 3pm EST.