This item is brought to you by BCR Music & Sound, Central PA’s premier Authorized D’Addario Dealer! Price is for 3 sets of NYXL1254 Nickel Wound Heavy Electric Guitar Strings.
NYXL1254 is a heavy gauge set with a high carbon steel 3rd/G string for more flexibility than traditional 12-gauge electric strings.
- NYXL’s feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength – Play Fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range – more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- NYXL1254 with a plain steel 3rd/G string for more flexibility than traditional 12-gauge electric strings: Plain Steel .012, .016 .020, Nickel Wound .032, .042, .054
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
D’Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you’ve played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXL’s provide more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary “fusion twist” process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
We'll double-inspect, professionally pack with care, and ship this item within 1 business day, and most cases, the same day if the order is placed by 3pm EST.